AAMS®, FPQP® Client Service Manager
At Capital Planning
Leigh joined Capital Planning in 2017 from American Funds Service Company with over 11 years of customer service experience in a variety of roles including Client Services, Training & Coordination, and Work Management Operations. Leigh’s history of internal and external client support allows him to excel at managing the client service team and client onboarding experience. With a passion for serving, his positive and encouraging demeanor and extreme patience, clients receive the utmost care in client services and their onboarding experience.
- Management of Client Services
- Onboarding of New Clients
- Digital Tools & Client Integration
- Liaison for Client-Advisor Meeting Prep
Previous Roles & Adventures
American Funds Service Company – Client Services
Education & Designations
- BS in Mass Communication and Media Studies, Arizona State University
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist - AAMS®, College for Financial Planning
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional - FPQP®, College for Financial Planning
When Not at Work
Born and raised in sunny Phoenix, Arizona, Leigh, his wife, and their two twin children relocated to Washington state in 2017 for its beautiful scenery and weather. Perhaps because of his precipitation deprivation growing up, he is especially fond of rainy days and snow. Leigh likes to spend time with family, venture out on weekend camping trips, partake in group fitness classes, and find the best eateries (especially pastries and desserts).