Courtney O. Hanrahan
At Capital Planning
Courtney is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and has been with Capital Planning since 2007 building long-term client relationships. She works closely with Michael Miller, CEO, and Jim Kelley, President, assisting executives, senior managers, and engineers with complex compensation and benefits. Courtney’s attention to detail and follow through has proven to be an asset in working with clients on financial planning, retirement education, and estate planning strategies.
- Corporate Executive, Manager, Engineer Benefit Analysis
- Aerospace, Technology, and E-Commerce Industries
- 401k & IRA Tax Strategies
- 401k Rollover Strategies
- Roth IRA Conversion Strategies
- Annual/Open Enrollment Consulting
- Executive Compensation Consulting
- Concentrated Stock Consulting
- Stock Option Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer
Previous Roles & Adventures
Courtney has had several roles at Capital Planning starting as Front Office Coordinator in 2007, Client Service Associate in 2008, Senior Client Service Associate in 2014, Financial Consultant in 2016, and Financial Advisor in 2018.
Education & Designations
- BA in Business Administration, University of Washington
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
When Not at Work
Courtney enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children, traveling, and following her favorite sports teams (especially UW football, the 49ers, and tennis). Her children’s love of sports has taken her down new avenues as she and her husband coach youth team sports. Courtney fell in love with the Pacific Northwest after moving from her hometown in California and enjoys everything about living in Washington – even the weather!