Courtney O. Hanrahan, CFP®
At Capital Planning
Courtney is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional and has been with Capital Planning since 2007. She works closely with Michael Miller, CEO, and Jim Kelley, President, assisting our Boeing executives and managers. Courtney is firmly committed to long-term client relationships and detailed financial planning, providing her clients with retirement, education, and estate planning strategies.
- Creating an excellent client service experience
- Boeing executive compensation and benefits
- Business development reporting
When I Am Not at Work
Outside of the office, Courtney enjoys spending time with family and friends, travelling, and following her favorite sports teams (especially UW football, the 49ers, and tennis). She fell in love with the Pacific Northwest after moving from her hometown in California and enjoys everything about her new home - including the weather!
Education & Designations
- BA in Business Administration, University of Washington
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional