Brenda J. Lee, AAMS®, ChFC®
At Capital Planning
Brenda is caring and compassionate and has been building relationships with Capital Planning investment advisory clients since 1996. As a Chartered Financial Consultant® she works alongside Michael Miller, CEO, and Jim Kelley, President, to help build services that support clients’ goals & needs. Specializing with Boeing Retirees, Brenda focuses on keeping financial plans updated and on track.
- Help clients identify and realize their financial objectives
- Perform investment reviews to track clients' goals, monitor their asset allocation objectives, and manage cash flow and income needs.
- Assist with the delivery and implementation of financial plans
When I Am Not at Work
Brenda has a passion for art and enjoys spending time on craft-related projects. She enjoys educating and inspiring others and will often lead card making classes and groups. Family is very important to her and she feels very fortunate that they all live in the great Pacific Northwest.
Education & Designations
- BS, in Zoology, University of Washington
- Chartered Financial Consultant®, ChFC®
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist®, AAMS®
Professional & Community Activities
- Consultant for a local arts & crafts business